Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New project! SILVERQUEST Adventures!

Hello again!

I wanted to talk a little about my newest art project, which happens to be a webcomic series in strip format, based on the online roleplaying game (oRPG), SILVERQUEST. I'm one of the developers of SILVERQUEST, and this webcomic is part of the strategy to promote the game in the near future.

The comic is titled SILVERQUEST Adventures. The story begins with a new adventurer, a girl, who wants to become a Blue Wizard. In the world of SILVERQUEST, there are three main classes: Red Warrior, Green Thief, and Blue Wizard. In this girl's adventures, she'll encounter other adventurers like her, and embark on a journey very similar to that which the players of the actual game may choose to experience.

So, in a way, this comic helps you in understanding the game's world from a different perspective: through fiction. Many of the NPC's you encounter in the game will make their appearances. Even certain players may have their spotlight here. The story is not fully written, and in a way, it's kinda random. I haven't planned but a few parts of the story, since it'll evolve as the game evolves.


The update schedule for this comic is not decided, but I am going to hope I can make at least one strip per week.

When the first strip is finished, I'll let you know.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

ArtWanted.com