Monday, February 02, 2009

Make It Mondays - Feb. 2 - Pink

I've decided to participate in GoMakeSomething.com's Make It Mondays challenge, so here's my first one!




I don't know if this is acceptable, but still, here goes my explanation:
So what does pink have to do with this one, apart from the dress?  Well, I was searching for meanings of the color pink, and found that when you give someone a pink carnation, it means "Don't forget me," or something like that.  So I didn't draw a carnation, but I tried to draw a lady in a dress that represents the carnation.  And she's thinking of her loved one, who is now gone.  It's a promise to never forget that person.  :)

4 comments:

Robin said...

Oh I think she is just sweet!

John Dyhouse said...

A lovely sentiment and a lovely atc
John

Deb said...

This a a very sweet card. i do like it a lot.

Jessica M. (Arwym) said...

Thank you, everyone! :3 Your comments are truly appreciated. ^^

ArtWanted.com