Thursday, December 28, 2006

So I decided to buy a Sekigushi Coco nude girl. :) I want to make off her a beautiful lady, my all-time companion! So, the adventure begins when I place a bid here:

Clicky!

Her name is Faith (chosen by the current owner), and I am not changing it!
Why? Because that's her name! You don't change people's names at will, do you! :P Plus, it's a beautiful one... :)
NOTE this: Faith is still not mine, okay? She's currently with the seller, and waiting for the bid to end. I am sure she'll miss her owner... That misstress spoke so beautifully of her!
But if I win the bid, I'll be her new mommy, her new friend, and I'll give her pretty clothes, accesories, and a small house inside my room, hehe. I'm already working on the design of the home and of her style. Because I want to give her a unique style.
I just hope this really comes true... That Faith comes home soon and that we become good friends. Because we'll be loners, you know...
It'll be only the two of us, and two cats. Well, there's also a medium-sized garden, with pretty birds, flowers, and green grass! Whoo!

I know I am dreaming too much, but this will be my first doll since I was like twelve... And thank God, this time it WON'T be a friggin' Barbie! :p

No comments:

ArtWanted.com